Himalayan Heritage Magazine
A lively, informative and inspirational bi–monthly, our magazine is of interest to everyone on the path of Hindu Devotional Mysticism.
We have been publishing Himalayan Heritage Magazine since 2005. Here are a few of the articles and features that have appeared in our pages:
- “OM MA” — Swami Mangalananda’s new book on Sri Anandamayi Ma
- “Eighteen Ities” by Swami Sivananda
- “The Hidden Yogis” by Krishna Das
- “Divine Reality”
- “Diwali — India’s Festival of Lights”
- “The Most Amazing Thing”
- “Pushpanjali Mantras”
- “Sri Guru Gita” — An Introduction
- “Love is the Door, Chanting is the Key”
- “If You Can’t Remember God, Remember Death” by Bhagavan Das
- “When Will God Come to Us?”
- “Shakambari Devi: She Who Nourishes” — A Five Part Series By Lily Diamond
- “Sri Hanuman Chalisa” by K.K. Sah
- “Bhagavan Sri Krishna” by Sundaram
- “Living With The Divine Mother Kali Is Electrifying”
- “The Mystery of Karma” by Gurudas
- “Love Breaks All Barriers” by Swami Ramdas
- “The Jewels of Sanskrit” by Priya Ratna Sanskrita
- “Tabla As A Life’s Path” by Ty Burhoe
- “Bhakti” by Govindas
- “Anandamayi Ma Ashram School in Omkareshwar”
- “Lord Brahma” by Sundaram
- “The Story of Narsi Mehta” by Sant Keshavadas
- “Kirtan Notes” by Govindas
- “The Art of Arati” by Karuna
- “The Mahishasura Mardini Stotram” by Gurudas
- “Adventures with the Santoor” by Dan Blanchard
Additionally, each issue includes an “India Dreaming” feature of stories from Westerner’s experiences in India, focusing on Her endlessly unfolding expressions of spirituality. We encourage your contributions.
Also a “Saints & Sages” feature which has profiled the lives of Swami Ramananda Saraswati, Swami Vishnudevananda Saraswati of Allahabad, Sri Kishori Mataji, Bhakta Narsi Mehta, Sant Mirabai, Baba Hari Dass, Swami Tapovan Maharaj, Swami Kripalu (Kripalvananda), Swami Kedarnath, Vanamali Mataji, Shree Maa of Kamakhya, Sri Narayandas Maharaj, Swami Jnanananda Giri, Swami Ramdas, Swami Bidyananda Giri, Swami Shantananda Puri, Sitaramdas Omkarnath, Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas, Swami Avdheshananada Giri, Bhagavan Nityananda, Swami Paramanand Giri, Anandamayi Ma, and Neem Karoli Baba.
Click here to see a sample.